Walking, running, hiking has been really healing for me. It’s a great way to be active and be connected to nature keeping me grounded and balanced.
Let’s take the time to be active and be healthy. Join us for a fun way to achieve your health goals. Participate in walk/run/hike challenges. Get your steps and miles in the way you love – even dancing or bicycling. The intent is to be active and be healthy. Share beautiful pictures of where you walked/ran/hiked. Be a part of a community to motivate, support and cheer each other.
- Join facebook group to be a part of the community and share your progress. Invite your family and friends too! Fill the form to be invited in Happy hour and celebrations and get your finisher ribbon!
- Click here to track your progress.
- Fill the form to be invited for celebrations, happy hours, meet up and get your finisher ribbons and prizes.
Next challenge is 11 Kms on Father’s day 2021. Open to all. You can choose to walk or run or hike anywhere. Track how much you have covered for that day, take pictures on the way and share in the facebook group. It’s honor system. Only you know how much you have covered!
Sign up and get your finisher ribbons. Do consider supporting to manage and get the finisher with your contribution by clicking here or scanning the code below.
- 11 Kms on Father’s day on June 20th 2021 – Join us!
- 101 Kms by June 1st 2021 – Happy hour celebrations
- 5 Kms on Mother’s day on May 9th 2021
- 5 Kms in 2020
Past Event pictures
About Monica Ingudam Born and raised with conflict background, lack of freedom in Manipur (India), based in Maryland (USA), patent holder for identifying Caller ID, with Computer Science Engineering background, you will find her innovating Healthcare solutions as a Senior Product Analyst. With the vision to spread love and peace, you will find her hosting FindingYourself personal growth workshops for high achievers and talk-show at FindingTheVoices during the weekends to inspire, empower and educate. She loves painting and her art is created with lots of love and healing energy. She has pledged funds from her Art to giving back to the society. She has successfully supported Palliative Care , education for children and currently raising funds for 1001Thagatchari gratitude project of Manipur , COVID19 in Manipur. Do consider supporting her by getting her paintings and products made from her art.