You don’t have to feel stuck. There are tools and techniques to climb up from a dark space. Together we can explore — lighten the heaviness FindingYourself bringing out the best in you. Time to look within — to transformation. I believe in the beautiful 💗 you.
Sign up for an initial call if you are interested. You will receive an invite. Please bear with the response time as I have limited slots only during the weekends.
I have lead transformation 1-1 sessions for:
- Lack of clarity, confusion and lack of confidence in decision making.
- Lack of clarity and confidence, spark in life is gone.
- Lack of memory, concentration, focus and not able to complete what I have started or move forward.
- Extreme fear and anxiety as the delivery of second baby is approaching.
- Anger issue impacting relationship with family.
- Relationship and intimacy issues, not able to have long lasting relationship.
Underlying issues from the past affecting the present I felt controlled Very controlling mother Lack of expression, My voice wasn't heard, I felt insignificant Lack of attention/no time from Mother Sexual abuse Guilt
Notes from my clients that makes me committed to continue offering these 1-1 sessions.
Here are the sessions you can expect:
- Initial call (1 hr.)
- Main Session (2 to 2.5 hrs.) + personalized recording for meditation.
- Offline check in/support/additional tools as deemed fit for your case.
- Follow up #1 (.5 hr.)
- Follow up #2 (.5 hr.)
- Final Call – Celebration and path forward (1 Hr)
I invest at least 7 to 10 hours of my time during the span of 30 days to support you in your transformation. I appreciate your payment which helps me in attending classes to learning more and more on personal growth.
Born and raised with conflict background and lack of freedom in Manipur (India), based in Maryland (USA) patent holder for identifying Caller ID, with Computer Science Engineering background, you will find Monica Ingudam innovating Healthcare solutions as a Senior Product Analyst. With the vision to spread love and positivity, you will find her hosting FindingYourself personal growth workshops for high achievers and FindingTheVoices talk-show during the weekends to inspire, empower and educate. She loves painting and you will find her traveling, reading, writing in her quiet “Me” time. She has successfully raised funds for Palliative Care and education for children using her oil paintings and prints. Do consider supporting her initiatives by getting her paintings.