You don’t have to feel stuck. There are tools and techniques to climb up from a dark space. Together we can explore to look within and lighten the heavy weight you are carrying bringing out your best. I believe in the beautiful 💗 you.
Sign up for an initial call if you are interested. You will receive an invite. Please bear with the response time as I have limited slots only during the weekends.
I have successfully lead 1-1 sessions for following cases:
- Low self esteem, not liking myself after break up with aggressive boyfriend.
- Overweight and unhealthy eating.
- Confusion, Lack of clarity and confidence in decision making.
- Lack of clarity, low confidence, spark in life is gone.
- Lack of memory, concentration, focus. Not able to complete what I have started or move forward.
- Extreme fear and anxiety as the delivery of second baby is approaching.
- Extreme anger impacting relationship with family.
- Relationship and intimacy issues, not able to have long lasting relationship.
Underlying issues from the past affecting the present Break up from aggressive boyfriend. Attracting the wrong kind of people. I had no freedom, I felt controlled. Very controlling mother. Lack of expression, my voice wasn't heard, I felt insignificant. Lack of attention from Mother, she was very busy. Sexual abuse by family member. Guilt. My dreams and goals was insignificant.
Notes from my clients that makes me committed to continue offering these 1-1 sessions.
Main 1-1 session, personalized meditation session & final follow up after 21 days.
3 Main 1-1 sessions, personalized meditation sessions & support for 2 months.
Born and raised with conflict background and lack of freedom in Manipur (India), based in Maryland (USA) patent holder for identifying Caller ID, with Computer Science Engineering background, you will find Monica Ingudam innovating Healthcare solutions as a Senior Product Analyst. With the vision to spread love and positivity, you will find her hosting FindingYourself personal growth workshops for high achievers and FindingTheVoices talk-show during the weekends to inspire, empower and educate. She loves painting and you will find her traveling, reading, writing in her quiet “Me” time. She has successfully raised funds for Palliative Care and education for children using her oil paintings and prints. Do consider supporting her initiatives by getting her paintings.