When I started podcasting way back 2012, the online content and search results of Manipur was more of conflict and I wish that there were positive contents of Mnaipur.
I started to interview people relevant to Manipur with the idea to inspire and empower, learn about who is who and create the much needed local role models for the younger generations within our community. That initial idea has manifested into many other projects including 1001Thagatchari gratitude project of Manipur, People of the world series to keep up with the ideas and perspective at the global level and FindingYourself workshop to groom high achievers bring out the best version of self.
Every conversations are different, at times we learn about a different career line, a unique initiative, thoughts or idea.
Replay at YouTube
- Ajailiu Niumai, Professor of Sociology talks about child trafficking issues in Manipur.
- Memyo Ningombi, Design Consultant, Ministry of Textile, Manipur.
- Biona Tayenjam, science teacher at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Manipur.
- Oja SarojNalini Khomdram sharing about Hijam Irabot, Lamyanba Irabot.
- Jayalalita Mutum, Development Practitioner & a Menstrual Educator from Manipur, India.
- Dr. Yumnam Arunkumar, Ministry of ExternalAffairs in UN Economic & Social Division, New Delhi, India.
- Dr Jodha Chandra Sanasam, lyricist, writer and ENT specialist, Manipur, India.
- Meena Longjam 1st woman filmmaker from Manipur to bag national award for Autodriver.
- Heisnam Jogen , from Thanga island at Loktak to the most beloved Physics teacher.
- Tomba Angom, Events Manager, Carnival – British Cruise Line, UK.
- Chingakham Chinglenthoiba, research scholar of NIT, Calicut, India.
- Oja Saroj Nalini Khomdram, retired teacher of Literature in Manipuri language, volunteer of Palliative Care, Manipur.
- Dr. Bhagyabati Sorokhaibam and Thongam Binodini teaching self defense to girls.
- Jamuna Advani, author of books Land Of The Dancing Deer, The Letter, Nurse Hemabati.
- Md Nasir Khan and Shaheda Praveen Choudhury, founder of Manipur Creative School.
- Yumnam Rajeshwor Singh, President, 2nd World War Imphal Campaign Foundation, Imphal, Manipur.
- Nongmeikapam Jotin Singh, Dog trainer from Manipur.
- Albert Nam, medical student joining in from the International University of Kyrygzstan.
- Dr M S Ningomba, Panthou Paa first Buddhist Monk in #Manipur
- Soniya Yambem, Researcher, Physicist, Educator from Brisbane, Australia.
- Dr. Vijita Ningombam Co Founder of R & V Art House, a platform for Manipuri artist to grow as an individual artist.
- Mocha Athokpam, tattoo artist from Manipur.
- Urmila Chanam, Menstrual hygiene advocate, Women rights activist and journalist, Bangalore, India.
- Bimolata NIngthoujam, Assistant Wellness Director, Kamalaya, Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Suzania Brahmacharimayum, PhD Scholar/ School of communications, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
- Lien Gangte , Director – Providence Foundation UK.
- Philem Rohan ,student, bicycling from New Delhi to Manipur for awareness of pollution.
- M Okendro Singh, Senior Manager, HR, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery, Kerala, India.
- Okram Ningol Heisnam Ongbi Sumati Leima who was conferred the title “Aphabi Mama” by 4th Kanglei Ningol Numit organized by the Ningol Khongchat Lup at Manipur Press Club in 2011
- Dr. Bishwajeet Elangbam consultant in Accident and Emergency Medicine, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals, NHS Trust in UK.
- Tuleshwori Sapam, Research Scholar, Centre for Bioinfomatics, Pondicherry, India.
- Chinglenthoiba John Chingakham, NIT Calicut, Calicut/Kerala/India, Researcher/ heterogeneous Catalyst for biodiesel and separation membrane from waste material/ School of Nano Science and Technology.
- Heisnam Dhiren Senior Scientist, Analytical Development Laboratory, London, United Kingdom.
- Nameirakpam Malemnganba Meitei, Medical student, State Medical University, Stavropol, Russia.
- Shanti Thokchom, Nursing assistant, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- Saya Okram, Freelance Researcher, PhD in Public Health, Manipur, India.
- Girija Ningthoukhongjam , Student, Imphal, Manipur, India
- Yanglem Chanu Carolin, Law Student, Bengaluru, India
- Dr. Ajit Lukram, coming back from UK to work for Manipur.
- Ms. Laishram Meena Devi, Love, marriage and career. #Manipur #Artist
- Ranson, Naoba and Langam are three teenagers who have come out of India for the very first time as part of a global business study tour in Europe as part of study organized by the college IILM Undergraduate Business School.
- Mr.Gurumayum Shyamsunder Sharma, sculpture artist of Three Mothers Art Gallery in Manipur.
- Mr. Oinam Khelchandra Singh, Rituals for the dead in Manipur.
- Oja Saroj Nalini Ingudam talking about the art of invitation using Banana leaves in Manipur.
- Reverend Father Joseph Kachiramattam, life as a priest in Manipur for 58 years.
- RK Budhimanta, RKCS Art Gallery, Imphal, Manipur, India.
- Mr. Yambem Laba, senior journalist at The Statesman Pvt. Ltd. Language: Interview in English.
- Bhargab Sarmah Mainland Media and Manipur.
- Dr Jugindra Sorokhabam, Medical Superintendent of Shija Hospitals.
- Mr. Phungzathang Tonsing, Health Minister of Manipur.
Born and raised with conflict background and lack of freedom in Manipur (India), based in Maryland (USA) patent holder for identifying Caller ID, with Computer Science Engineering background, you will find Monica Ingudam innovating Healthcare solutions as a Senior Product Analyst. With the vision to spread love and positivity, you will find her hosting FindingYourself personal growth workshops for high achievers and FindingTheVoices talk-show during the weekends to inspire, empower and educate. She loves painting and you will find her traveling, reading, writing in her quiet “Me” time. She has successfully raised funds for Palliative Care and education for children using her oil paintings and prints. Do consider supporting her initiatives by getting her paintings.