Talk show series bringing speakers from all over the world with the intent to explore and learn about ways of life, concepts, tools and techniques focusing on personal growth to bring out our best version and be high achievers.
This is an extension of FindingYourself, personal growth journey. Sign up in FindingYourself Facebook group to participate and interact with our speakers from all over the world. Every session is different and unique — With an open mind, we enter and we always leave learning something new!
- Christian McNeill (Glasgow, UK): Author “Addiction: One Cause, One Solution” http://elementsofwellbeing.net/
- Michelle Sophia (OH,USA): Mystic Bliss – Awaken your divine feminine energy utilizing a multitude of spiritual practices like Qi Gong, sound healing, meditation and kundalini dance. https://www.michellesophia360.com/
- Rebecca Kiessling Attorney, International Pro-Life speaker, conceived in Rape https://rebeccakiessling.com/
- Gavin Masumiya (CA, USA): Flowmaster, expressing your rawthentic truth. https://www.gavinmasumiya.com/
- Dr, Shelley Plumb (FL, USA): Author “To Break or Bounce” of https://drshelleyplumb.com/
- Anita Govender (MI, USA): Transforming Beleifs Transcending Limitation. Founder of https://beliefs180.com/
- Yuki Price (Birmingham,UK): Personal trainer, Mixed martial art.
- June Wee-Grant (Singapore): Break the ceiling, transformation taking to a whole level. Founder of https://junewee.com/
- Kay Tiemchaiyapum (Chicago, USA): Energy healing, Founder of Aura Healer https://aurahealer.us/
- Christine Samuel (Toronto, Canada): Founder of Inner Work Matters. www.InnerWorkMatters.com
Born and raised with conflict background and lack of freedom in Manipur (India), based in Maryland (USA) patent holder for identifying Caller ID, with Computer Science Engineering background, you will find Monica Ingudam innovating Healthcare solutions as a Senior Product Analyst. With the vision to spread love and positivity, you will find her hosting FindingYourself personal growth workshops for high achievers and FindingTheVoices talk-show during the weekends to inspire, empower and educate. She loves painting and you will find her traveling, reading, writing in her quiet “Me” time. She has successfully raised funds for Palliative Care and education for children using her oil paintings and prints. Do consider supporting her initiatives by getting her paintings.