The covid crisis is increasing in India. It’s been heartbreaking to get more and more news of death of near and dear ones. I couldn’t get out of bed with grief and sadness after I heard about the continuous news of people passing away, reading the status of panic queries for oxygen cylinder, hospital beds, call for help, the helplessness, the lack of resources.
We are in grief, we are sad but it’s time for action to continue the fight. How can we help ? We need funds to get the resources to assist Covid 19 patients and family, prevention effort, operations, support team etc. And that’s when messaged my mother “Ema, I have an idea. Call me when you wake up” . Ema coordinated with Nene Chitra and Eche Sadhana and we agreed — Let’s make calls, campaign and raise funds. And I will paint. We cannot give up. We can do what we can to join the fight in the small way we can!
I am pledging myself to dedicate in fundraising from sales of my original oil painting art and canvas wall art. Please be kind and get one of my paintings. 100% of your contributions will go into COVID 19 relief fund of Manipur.
Many kind hearted individuals responded immediately and we raised funds of 1,50001 INR (2050 USD) and contributed for COVID-19 Relief in Manipur, India.
- Dedicated to our awesome and brave healthcare team at Bal Bhavan Covid Care Center. We sent soups for the 185 patients, cakes to celebrate Doctors day. Our team wrote 120 cards for Healthcare team and patients.
- The Raja Dumbra Singh Women’s home
- Children’s home
- Santa Khurai’s initiative for Nupi Maanbi (transgender community)
- Feeding the hungry , community campaign by Philem Rohan Singh
- Chief Minister N Biren Singh’s Covid -19 Relief fund
Thanks to each and everyone who has contributed. This is in dedication and honoring the ones we have lost. We will never give up. Together we will fight and support the ones who needs attention now. We are in this together.Monica Ingudam
These original art and canvas prints, mugs, journals goes to the kind hearted ones who have contributed for this cause with my deepest gratitude and love.
- Monica Ingudam, USA
- Heera Yambem, USA
- Pramud Hamom, Canada
- Jamuna Advani, USA
- Rita Lee, USA
- Sonia Sarangthem, USA
- Sonia Singgam, USA
- Gayatri Laipubam, Australia.
- Saroj Nalini Khomdram, Delhi, India.
- Miranda Ingudam, Delhi, India.
- Manoranjan Ingudam, Bangalore, India.
- Uma Thiyam, Delhi, India.
- Chitra Laishram, Manipur, India.
- Dr. Shadhana Ningthoujam, Manipur, India.
- Mamta Rajkumari, Manipur, India.
- W Mamta, Manipur, India.
- Abe Yambem, Manipur, India.
- S Nandarani, Manipur, India.
- Y Nganbi, Manipur, India.
- N Phajabi, Manipur, India.
- Rajkumari Nirmala, Manipur, India.
- Pritam Sanglakpam Manipur, India.
Thanks for taking the action to contribute after you got our message and call. You are making a difference.
Saroj Nalini Khomdram (Delhi), Monica Ingudam (USA), Chitra Laishram (Manipur), Dr. Shadhana Ningthoujam (Manipur)
About Monica Ingudam Born and raised with conflict background, lack of freedom in Manipur (India), based in Maryland (USA), patent holder for identifying Caller ID, with Computer Science Engineering background, you will find her innovating Healthcare solutions as a Senior Product Analyst. With the vision to spread love and peace, you will find her hosting high achiever workshops and talk-show at FindingTheVoices during the weekends to inspire, empower and educate. She loves painting, has pledged funds from her Art to giving back to the society and has successfully supported Palliative Care , education for children , relief for COVID19 in Manipur and currently raising funds for Library of Manipur and 1001Thagatchari gratitude project of Manipur. Do consider supporting her initiatives by getting her paintings and products made from her art.